Under no circumstances will a parent go to bed at night wondering or worried about the financial aid process. Deadlines will be met, forms will be complete (based on the family approving all information used) and you will save time and money by partnering with experienced professionals that do this with thousands of families each year.
Filing for financial aid is as complicated as filing taxes and the consequences of misfiling can be greater. Let us be your personal financial aid guide, providing you with individual attention and guidance to complete everything correctly and meet all deadlines. The freshman filing exercise is particularly important because it lays the foundation for financial aid in future years. And the opportunity to leverage award offers is most prevalent before the student makes their final decision.
- Parents are provided their own secure web portal for sharing information and monitoring progress as it relates to filing financial aid forms.
- We will assist in the preparation of all FAFSA and CSS/Profile forms for you to file, including the College Board Dependent Verification Form.
- We will create an Award Comparison Report, evaluating each award based on your student’s credentials; if the student is under-awarded, we will coach you through the appeal process.
- We will be available to answer questions throughout this process.
- Webinars and teleseminars throughout the process will inform, simplify, clarify and de-mystify the process.
- Time sensitive email reminders will ensure you do not miss any important deadlines.
- We will identify opportunities for optimizing your EFC (expected family contribution), allowing you to legally and ethically "show up" for financial aid in the most favorable way.